Our Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high quality service and to dealing with all clients fairly. If unfortunately you should have reason to complain about our service, we aim to resolve the matter speedily.
Our Complaints Procedure
If your complaint is with the level of service you have had dealing with our administrative processes, then would you please raise your complaint with Lucie Skilton in the first instance.
To help us understand your complaint, please could you provide:
- Your full name and contact details
- The nature of your complaint and how you think we have not met the level of service that you expect.
What will happen next?
- We will record your complaint and acknowledge it within 5 working days of receipt.
- We will investigate your complaint by examining any relevant documents and speaking with the people who dealt with your matter.
- We may need to ask you for further information or documents and, if so, will try to do so in a specified period of time.
- We will write to you at the end of our investigation to advise you of the outcome. Wherever possible this will be within 21 days of our letter of acknowledgement. If we are unable to meet that timescale we will let you know.
- Where a complaint is found to be justified, the actions we take may include: an offer of an apology; a reduction in our fees; or redress in some other way which we hope will be acceptable to you.
If your complaint is with the mediator/arbitrator, expert or person who has handled your matter then would you please raise it with that person directly as they will have their own complaints procedure.